DiscoverWKU events will take location in eleven communities around Kentucky, Tennessee, and Indiana. Prospective college students and their families can meet current WKU students, faculty, a team of workers, and alumni. Students can go with representatives from educational departments, scholar services, and other WKU workplaces to accumulate greater statistics about becoming a Hilltopper.
There may also be admissions displays at every DiscoverWKU. Students can drop off authentic high faculty transcripts and ACT or SAT rankings in any respect DiscoverWKU events. At the Elizabethtown and Bowling Green DiscoverWKU events, WKU will provide complete on-website admissions for the Magnificence of 2021. College students can practice, pay the utility fee, bring their legit copy of ACT/SAT scores and a reputable reproduction of their high school transcript to DiscoverWKU, and acquire an admission selection earlier than they go away that night.
Read More Articles :
- WordPress Announces Yet Another Maintenance Update
- All websites running WordPress entreated to replace NOW
- What I learned from writing over 800,000 words in two years
- 1,500 scientists lift the lid on reproducibility
- Patreon is adding aid for WordPress
College students and dad and mom can study more at www.Wku.Edu/discoverwku. Registration might be open quickly. The utility for the class of 2021 is available online at www.Wku.Edu/practice.
The DiscoverWKU time table is as follows:
- Elizabethtown: 6:30-eight p.M. ET Sept. 8 On the Early College and Profession Center (EC3), two hundred College Pressure, Elizabethtown.
- Somerset: 6:30-eight p.M. ET Sept. 12 At the Middle for Rural Improvement, 2292 South Motorway 27, Somerset.
- Louisville: 6:30-eight p.M. ET Sept. 15 At the Muhammad Ali Center, one hundred forty-four N. Sixth St., Louisville.
- Owensboro: 6:30-8 p.M. CT Sept. 20 On the Owensboro Conference Center, 501 W. Second St., Owensboro.
- Hopkinsville: 6:30-8 p.M. CT Sept. 22 On the James E. Bruce Conference Center, 303 Conference Center Forces, Hopkinsville.
- Northern Kentucky: 6-7:30 p.M. ET Sept. 27 at Receptions, 1379 Donaldson Toll road, Erlanger.
- Evansville, Indiana: 6:30-eight p.M. CT Sept. 29 at Antique Countrywide activities Plaza, 715 Locust St., Evansville, Indiana.
- Bowling Inexperienced: 6:30-eight p.M. CT Oct. 11 at Downing pupil Union on WKU’s essential campus.
- Lexington: 6-7:30 p.M. ET Oct. 13 at Signature Membership of Lansdowne, 3256 Lansdowne Drive, Lexington.
- Nashville, Tennessee: 6:30-eight p.M. CT Oct. 18 at Sheraton Tune City Inn, 777 McGavock Pike, Nashville, Tennessee.
- Glasgow: 6:30-8 p.M. Oct. 20 at WKU Glasgow, 500 Hilltopper Way, Glasgow.
For greater about WKU Admissions, go to the Admissions internet site, Twitter page, or Fb web page; observe #WKU2021 on Twitter or visit WKU’s Welcome Incoming Newcomers web page. For records, contact Admissions at (270) 745-2551 or [email protected]
Head for The Hill occasions Sept. 17 & Nov. eleven
For the duration of fall 2016, WKU Admissions will host Head for The Hill events on Sept. 17 and Nov. 11.
Head for The Hill is a loose, open residence occasion that gives a complete look at WKU’s excellent instructional services, scholar activities, and exquisite campus. Classes are presented to provide precious data approximately existence at the Hill, and a records’ expo allows college students and their families the possibility to, in my opinion, connect to representatives from distinctive instructional departments, pupil services, housing, financial aid, and more. Tours will also be given during the day.
On-website admissions for the Magnificence of 2021 also might be available for Head for The Hill duration. You may practice to WKU and understand in case you’re formally a Hilltopper before you leave. Please bring your reliable excessive faculty transcript, your ACT or SAT ratings, and the software price to receive a choice that day. If you qualify for the utility price to be waived, please carry the necessary documentation with you. When you have any questions, call the Office of Admissions at (270) 745-2551.
Extra records about Head for The Hill may be determined at www.Wku.Edu/headforthehill. Registration will open soon. The application for the class of 2021 is available online at www.Wku.Edu/practice.
For greater approximately WKU Admissions, go to the Admissions internet site, Twitter web page, or Fb page; comply with #WKU2021 on Twitter or go to WKU’s Welcome Incoming Beginners web page. For data, touch Admissions at (270) 745-2551 or [email protected]